Ministry Mastery 301: Building a Thriving Ministry – The Outward Journey
You are a Kingdom Minister if you are called to minister to the Body of Christ as an itinerant (traveling) minister outside of the walls of a church or a particular denomination. If you want to learn how to build your ministry and walk in your Kingdom calling on a full time basis with full financial provision and walk in the works of Jesus, then this course is for you.
This 8 -week home-study course focuses on the outward journey – sharing your message with the world. Via the Kingdom Minister’s Training Institute Online Learning Center.
Ministry Mastery 301:
Eight (8) Weeks
You can enroll anytime.
You must complete 101 & 201 via the online learning center before you can move on to 301 if you want the full Ministry Mastery Certification – or – you can take 301 as a stand alone course if you do not want the certification.
This third level of the course covers and guides you in mastering:
- How to identify and connect with the Kings with whom the Lord has preordained your ministry to partner.
How to identify which resources you are called to create in response to what your flock needs.
How to create books, CDs, ebooks, articles, and other tools that will guide your flock in being encouraged and equipped to do the work of the Lord.
How to be clear about which avenues to best use to reach your flock.
Setting the foundation for marketing and effectively connecting with your flock.
- The correct way to tithe and offer that will transform your finances .
- How to gain heavenly access to your storehouse.
- How to open yourself up to receive the full provision of the Lord.
- The different forms of currency the Lord provides for you as one of His ministers and how to tap into His infinite supply .
- How to accurately establish your value to your flock.
- How to keep a steady flow of revenue coming into your ministry when you are operating outside of the church.